This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Alcohol and entertainment licences and permits

Find out about licences for selling and supplying alcohol and providing entertainment.

Two people using a laptop to make an online application

Current licensing applications

Find out about current applications and how to make a representation

Silhouettes of people in a pub, drinking and playing cards and pool

Vary a designated premises supervisor

Let us know if you change the designated premises supervisor (DPS) at your premises

Union flag bunting

Temporary event notices

Submit a temporary event notice to hold a one-off event or extend your opening hours for a special occasion

The licensing objectives are:

  • prevention of crime and disorder
  • prevention of public nuisance
  • public safety
  • protection of children from harm

For more information read our licensing policy and revised government guidance issued under Section 182 of the Licensing Act 2003.

You can find the list of our responsible authorities

You can also tell us if you're the freeholder, leaseholder or occupier of a property with a premises licence and want to keep informed about any applications.

Contact information

Before contacting us, please check to see if we can answer your question from our online information.

Write to us:

Licensing Unit, Walsall Council, Civic Centre, Darwall Street, Walsall WS1 1TP

Business hours:

Monday to Friday: 8:45am - 5:15pm

Rate this page