Community litter picking
By becoming a volunteer litter picker, you could:
- improve your mental health
- help to make the borough beautiful
- gain a sense of community spirit and pride
- make friends
- help decrease crime and anti social behaviour
- encourage greater footfall in high streets
- help reduce pests and rodents
- clean up the environment for wildlife
You could also get your business and staff involved.
We provide equipment and support for all our litter pickers. To find out more and get involved, watch our video and download the information pack below.
Litter picking volunteer information packDownload PDF (658.17 KB)