This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Licensing and regulation

All the information you need to apply for or renew a licence

Licensing newsletter

Download our licensing newsletter for the latest information.

EU settlement scheme

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen living in the UK, you may need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme on

Business and community

All the information you need about business and community licences, and how to apply.