Recruitment support and workforce development
If you're an employer in the Walsall borough, we can help you find and hire local people through Walsall Works.
We also support candidates and people already in work by providing skills, training and access to:
- work placements
Free Recruitment Service
We offer a free end-to-end recruitment service that can support you as you expand your business or attract new employees. Our recruitment packages can help you source the right candidates for vacancies in your business.
We can help you find the right candidate by providing:
- recruitment support
- recruitment plans
- Pre-Employment Programme
- funded work placements or internships
- apprenticeship funding
Strengthening skills in Walsall
We can also improve the skills of your existing staff through training. Using our diagnostic tool we can:
- assess your staffing needs
- provide skills support or reskilling of your existing workforce
- support with in-work training for new starters
- offer an analysis of workforce development gaps
Helping businesses grow in Walsall
Our work with local businesses doesn't stop with recruitment. We can help you to:
- create Social Value as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility
- get access to Business Support ie land, premises, re-location, energy, innovation, research and development
- get redundancy support
Walsall Works is funded by Walsall Council. Get in touch to access support for recruitment and workforce development.