Who we are
Walsall Works is funded by Walsall Council to stimulate economic growth within local businesses thus creating jobs for local people.
What we do
We work closely with employers to unlock opportunities and ensure local people have the right skills to access jobs, apprenticeships and work placements within the local labour market.
Our core aim is to raise the ambition and aspiration of our residents through bespoke recruitment and support packages that match local people into local employment, thus creating economic growth for all.
Walsall Works is a respected brand having supported over a 1300 Businesses with their recruitment needs at no cost. We want to source a broad range of jobs and apprenticeships from local employers across all sectors and in particular those identified as having employment growth potential.
What we offer
We provide a free diagnostic service to employers to explore ways in which to support their business expansion and recruitment plans, address current staffing needs or planning for future workforce development.
We offer a free end-to-end recruitment service to local employers to help you source the right candidate for job vacancies in your business. Whether you are looking to expand your Business or attract new employees, we provide easy solutions to help take some of the hassle and cost out of finding the right candidate.
We are also keen to engage with any business who is reducing their workforce and planning redundancies due to economic conditions.
Please get in touch if you need any support or information with:
- recruitment support
- pre-employment training tailored to meet the needs of your business
- skills support, or reskilling for your existing workforce
- work placements or internships
- redundancy support
- creating social value through projects and volunteering in the local community
- access to business growth, including re-location, green efficiency, innovation and research and development
You will need to be:
- based in Walsall or the surrounding areas
- paying business rates to Walsall Council (if applicable)
You can contact us by email or phone.