This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Comments, compliments and complaints

How to contact us to suggest improvements, compliment or complain about our services

Report a problem

Report a problem

We can deal with many problems quickly without going through the complaints procedure. Find out what you can report online.

Make a complaint

Make a complaint

If we've failed to do something, performed badly or treated you discourteously, let us know so we can tackle the problem.

Make a comment or compliment

Make a comment or compliment

Tell us if you think we've done something well, or have any suggestions for how we could improve our services.

Adult social care and children’s social care service

We are working to simplify and improve how you can contact us.

While we do this, if your comment, compliment or complaint is about adult social care or children’s social care services, please email the social care team direct rather than using our online forms.

Schools and education

If your concern is about a school or education, you should contact the school and follow their procedure. There is guidance on the government's website that you may find helpful:


There's a different process if you want to complain about an elected member of the council.