Thinking about buying a property?
The purchase of a house is one of the most significant financial decisions you make in your life. Therefore as a consequence of not obtaining a full local authority search you may be unaware of significant local factors that could compromise the property in question.
Ask your solicitor for a fully enhanced Local Authority Search. You will receive an excellent service as enhanced full local authority searches are reliable and we aim to return them within 5 working days.
Additional search options you may wish to ask at the time of your search, following a search or just as a general enquiry:
- Is the property or land within a known limestone area?
- Is the property or land within 250m of a former landfill site still producing gas?
- What is the authorised planning use of the property?
- What can I use the property for?
- What is the full building regulation history of the site/property?
- What is the planning history on the adjacent properties?
For more information you can contact us.
Compliments, comments and complaints
You can make a compliment, comment or complaint online.