Help to access online services
If you need support to access online Walsall Council services, we can help.
Walsall Connected is a partnership between us and local community associations, libraries and other trusted partners. Our team of trained staff and volunteers will work with you to improve your digital skills.
We aim to:
- help you to self-serve, enabling access to council online services 24/7
- provide face-to-face appointment-based support for our most vulnerable customers. Appropriate council officers with specialist knowledge can support those with complex needs.
How this will help you
More services and information are available online than ever before. Understanding how to use and access the internet can open up many opportunities for you.
Besides offering support accessing our online services, Walsall Connected will:
- teach digital skills, such as using email, online shopping, online banking, and web browsing
- show you how to use the Walsall Council website to find information and news about the local area and services
- raise awareness about community associations and libraries and show you how to get involved
Where to find us
You can use our interactive map to find your nearest library or community hub, or follow the links below.