Walsall Connected - get help to get online
Help to access council services
If you need support to access online Walsall Council services, we can help.
Walsall Connected is a partnership between us and local community associations, libraries and other trusted partners.
We aim to:
- help you to self-serve, enabling access to council online services 24/7
- provide face-to-face appointment-based support for our most vulnerable customers
Staff with specialist knowledge can support those with complex needs.
How this will help you
More services and information are available online than ever before. Understanding how to use and access the internet can open up many opportunities for you.
Besides offering support accessing our online services, Walsall Connected will:
- teach digital skills, such as using email, online shopping, online banking, and web browsing
- show you how to use the Walsall Council website to find information and news about your local area and services
- raise awareness about community associations and libraries and show you how to get involved
Where to find us
You can view the location of each Walsall Connected centre in our map. The reading icon shows a library, a family icon shows a community hub. To reveal the name and contact details of a place you're interested in, click or tap on the icon.
You can also search using the hamburger menu (three lines at top left of the map). Click or tap the menu, then enter your postcode. The map will zoom to your location and show you your nearest Walsall Connected centre.
Walsall Connected Annual Report July 2022 - July 2023Download PDF (1.97 MB)
Map of Walsall Connected centres
You can also follow the links in the drop down lists below:
- Aaina Community Hub
- Birchills Neighbourhood Community Hub
- Black Country YMCA
- Bloxwich Community Partnership
- Brownhills Community Association
- Collingwood Community Centre
- Frank F. Harrison - The Hive Community Hub
- Frank F. Harrison - Beechdale Lifelong Learning Centre
- Manor Farm Community Association
- The Mind Kind Project
- Moxley People's Centre
- Nash Dom CIC
- Old Hall People's Partnership
- Palace Play, Shop, Eat - Blakenall
- Pelsall Community Centre
- RMC Refugee Centre
- Ryecroft Community Hub
- Streetly Community Association
- Walsall Black Sisters Collective
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust, Manor Hospital
- Willenhall CHART
If you'd like to find out more, you can download and watch a video about the Walsall Connected initiative.