Library facilities at Lichfield Street Hub
Lichfield Street Hub can help with any requests that you have for reading and research materials but we also think it is important this information is available to you all the time. From information, learning and leisure needs we have a wide range of library services, including books, free internet access and printing facilities.
- Assisted digital support if you need help to access council services online
- First line advice on council services for vulnerable and elderly residents (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 12pm and 12.30pm until 4pm)
- Printing and scanning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 40 computers offering free internet access
- Quiet reading areas and study space
- Job clubs
- Coffee shop
- ICT courses
- Baby changing facilities
- Which? guides
Events and activities
- Reading groups
- supporting Walsall Holiday Activities and Food Programme (HAF)
- Coffee mornings
- Story time sessions
- Baby and toddler sessions (term-time only)
- Homework club (term-time only)
- Events throughout the year
Using the library
- Library cards required for loan of books, access to computers and use of library facilities
- ID with proof of address required to register
Library card must be present to access computer facilities for free. New customers can join for free providing identification, including proof of address. Charges may otherwise apply.
For more information about room hire and facilities, visit our room hire costs and charges webpage.
Before contacting us, please check to see if we can answer your question from our online information.
Lichfield Street Hub (Walsall Central Library and Archives), Lichfield Street, Walsall, WS1 1TR