How to access the personal care service
Our Personal Care Service can help if you or someone you know needs help with:
- getting up from bed
- washing, bathing and shaving
- caring for hair, skin, mouth and dentures
- getting dressed
- going to the toilet, managing incontinence, and menstrual care
- taking medication and recording this (if required)
- eating, drinking, and preparing food (including special dietary requirements)
- keeping the home clean, warm and safe
- changing linen and making beds
Our experienced home care assistants understand and respect all ethnic groups and communities. We have male and female assistants to help with any sensitive personal care tasks.
Personal care does not include nursing.
If you or someone you know needs help with social care, contact us.