HAF is a free and exciting holiday programme for children and young people aged 5 to 16 who are eligible for benefit related free school meals. The programme runs over the Easter (1 week), summer(4 weeks) and Christmas(1 week) school holidays and is funded by the Department for Education (DfE).
We are proud to work with a variety of providers to develop an exciting and enriching programme of activities. Our providers include schools, local voluntary and community groups, childcare providers and local businesses.
Find out if your child is eligible.
How to register for the HAF progamme
You can register through the year for the HAF progamme. Each eligible child should have received a letter with a unique code and information about how to register. To register each child you will need their unique code (at the top of the letter). If you haven't had a letter, you can email us. You only need to register once for the 2022 programme, and you can access your account throughout the year.
Register for the HAF programme 2022
You'll be able to book your summer holiday activities from Monday 4 July 2022. Log into your HAF account to book.
Our video below explains how to register and book activities:
The activities will take place over the summer holidays (4 weeks) see dates below;
• Monday 1st August – Thursday 4th August 2022
• Monday 8th August – Thursday 11th August 2022
• Monday 15th August – Thursday 18th August 2022
• Monday 22nd August – Thursday 25th August 2022
Each week over the summer holiday your child will be able choose from the following;
• 1 holiday club per week – A holiday club is for 4 hours per day over 4 days a week providing a range of activities throughout each day with a healthy meal included.
• Or 3 pick and mix sessions per week targeted at young people to provide a choice of activities they can engage with, this will also provide opportunities to learn specific skills, including courses in dance, music, swimming, sports coaching, youth work training, mentoring, trips, SEND specific sessions, family activities and lots more.…..
Follow us on social media