This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Report a street cleaning problem

We will deal with hazardous or harmful problems that are on public land.

You can use this service to report:

  • dog fouling (outside schools and shops)
  • broken glass
  • syringes
  • fly posting
  • hazardous weeds

You can also use this service if you're a community litter picker and you need us to pick up the bags of rubbish you've collected.

If you have a problem that's not listed above, such as a neighbour regularly allowing their dog to foul on your property, you may be able to report this as anti-social behaviour.

What you need to tell us

To report a problem with street cleaning, you will need to tell us:

  • what the problem is
  • where it is

You can also provide photographs, if it is safe to do so.

Make a report

You can either:

  • sign in to your MyAccount to continue with your report
  • continue anonymously

Any data collected as part of the application will be used in accordance with data protection law and the UK GDPR. Find out more about how we process your data.

If you're unable to complete the online form, you can:

Problems on private land

Find out what to do if the problem is on privately-owned land, such as social housing land, railways or canal towpaths, or land that you own.

Rate this page