Equality and diversity
Walsall Council's commitment to equality and diversity at work, and where to go if you need advice or support.
Our commitment to equality and diversity
We take our responsibility to equality and diversity seriously. We have a zero tolerance approach to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of:
- sex or gender identity
- sexual orientation
- marital or civil partnership status
- race, ethnic origin, colour or nationality
- pregnancy or maternity
- religion or belief (or no religion or belief)
- class or social background
- political belief or Trade Union affiliation
Before contacting us, please check to see if we can answer your question from our online information.