We offer one-to-one support and advice to:
- Help you find a job.
- Support you to find a college or further education course.
- Offer free training to help develop the skills you need.
You will have the chance to sign up for:
- Training courses
- Work placements
- Self-employment advice, including social enterprises
- Customised training and more
We will provide:
- Advice and guidance, along with customised support tailored to you.
- An Impact Advisor, who will support you throughout your journey.
- Additional items to support you, which could include free personal protective equipment (such as safety boots and high-visibility clothing), CSCS card, interview clothes, childcare, travel and more.
Contact us today to start your Impact journey!
The Managing Authority for this project is the Department of Work and Pensions