This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Report a problem with street furniture

Objects and equipment placed in the street for public use are known as street furniture. For example:

  • bins
  • planters
  • cycle security
  • road signs
  • bollards
  • benches
  • lampposts

Report a problem

If you come across any street furniture that has been damaged or vandalised, let us know.

Our partners, Amey LG, are responsible for maintaining public lighting in Walsall. You can report any problems with lighting on their website.

Rate this page