This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Report a street problem

How to report a problem with a road or footpath

You can use our online reporting form to tell us about the following problems on roads and footpaths anywhere in Walsall Borough:

Make a report

To report a problem online you will need to tell us:

  • where it is (we won't take action if it’s outside Walsall Borough or on private land)
  • your contact details, so we can follow up the report
  • as much detail as you can

You can also provide photographs, if it is safe to do so. You'll be able to upload images to the online form. Each file should be under 5mb in size.

What happens next

We will acknowledge your report within 5 working days and provide a full response within 20 working days.

If you are unhappy with the service we have provided you may make a complaint.

How to report a problem with street lighting

Street lights and illuminated street signs are maintained by Amey Highways. You can report any problems directly to them.

How to report a problem with parking

Civil enforcement officers (CEOs) regularly patrol the borough to deal with parking contraventions and obstructions. They need to see the problem in person to take action.

Although we can't respond to reports on demand, we do want to hear from you if:

  • a vehicle is parked across a crossing that has tactile paving
  • there is a persistent problem and there's already a parking restriction on the road

We will collate complaints and decide if we need to send extra patrols to the location.

Email the car parks team