This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Advice for tenants

Get advice on issues with your rented housing in Walsall borough.

If you live in social housing, you have the right to make a comment or complaint about your landlord.

If you live in a privately rented property that is not well managed or maintained, we can give you advice.

If your rented property needs repairing, you need to report this to your landlord before we can help you.

Rate this page