Other ways of applying
If you cannot apply on-line, call us on 01922 653560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with making an application.
After the assessment
Payment of a blue badge
A blue badge costs £10.00. You can pay on the phone, pay online, on 01922 653560 or in person.
How long will it take to receive my Blue Badge?
- For a first application, we will issue the badge within 28 days if your application is successful.
- For a renewal, please apply at least 8 weeks before your blue badge expires
If your application is unsuccessful
We will write to inform you and we will refund your payment. If you do not agree with the decision or how your application has been managed, the letter you recieved will tell you how to appeal against the decision.
Expired badges must be returned to Walsall Council. It is illegal to use one and there are heavy fines if one is used
Disabled parking in Walsall
About the blue badge scheme
Find out more about the scheme, including the process, eligibility, enforcement and administration.
Contact the blue badge team
If you wish to...
- Report a blue badge as lost or stolen
- Report the misuse of a blue badge
- Ask about blue badges
- Check the status of your application
Please contact us by telephone 01922 653560 or email email@example.com