Report a missed bin collection
We collect your bins any time from 6.30am.
When to report a missed bin collection
Contact us on the next working day after your scheduled collection, before 11:59pm.
Your report will not be accepted if:
- you send it on the same day as your scheduled collection
- it has been more than one full working day since your missed collection
Before you begin
You should not use this service if:
- you didn't put your bin out on time (by 6.30am on your scheduled day)
- your bin was not at the edge of your property (we only collect from the path, unless you have an assisted bin collection)
- your bin contains the wrong type of rubbish (for example, general waste in the recycling bin – you can check what goes in your bins if you’re not sure)
- your bin is too full and the lid doesn’t close
- your bin is too heavy
Find out more about your responsibilities to help us to collect your waste.
What you need to tell us
To make a report, you'll need to tell us the address for the missed bin collection.
Make a report
You must have an online account to report a missed bin collection.
Any data collected as part of the application will be used in accordance with data protection law and the UK GDPR. Find out more about how we process your data.
If you're unable to complete the online form, you can: