This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Apply for temporary traffic lights

We use temporary traffic lights to control the traffic when Walsall Council, statutory undertakers (such as gas, water and electric) or private contractors undertake roadworks or street works.

How to apply

To make a temporary traffic light application, contact the traffic management and coordination team.

We'll arrange a site meeting to discuss the proposed location of works and the preferred start and end dates for the works to take place.

Report a problem

If the temporary traffic lights are not working, or you are experiencing long delays at the road works, you'll need to contact the company that's undertaking the works. You can find their name and phone number on the courtesy board on the lights. They should respond by sending an operative out to correct the problem.

Rate this page