Rights of way improvement plan
Following public consultation, we have created an improvement plan to make walking, cycling and horse riding safer and easier in Walsall. It includes:
- improving access along public rights of way for all users, especially for people with impaired mobility or vision
- securing improvements to meet present and future needs
- improving procedures for updating the definitive map and statement
- reviewing maintenance and inspection regimes
- investigating scope for further improvements
You can find out more by downloading the documents below.