This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Building control application forms

You can apply for a Full Plans, Building Notice and Regularisation application(s) online at the Planning Portal.

Not all application types can be completed online, but the correct forms can be downloaded below.

Demolition application

Rate this page