This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Get help with transport

Travel costs are day to day expenses. This means you must pay for them yourself.

In exceptional cases, we may be able to fund your travel costs. You are only likely to be eligible if something prevents you from travelling on your own, like being physically unable.

If you are eligible, we will work together on an agreement to meet your needs.

Download list

Get assessed for assisted transport

To find out if we can help you and how, you need to speak to adult social care. We will discuss your situation and needs to see if you are eligible for assisted transport.

Contact us to get assessed for assisted transport.

Travel passes

We do not provide free travel passes. Transport for the West Midlands provide these.

Visit the Transport for the West Midlands website to get an older or disabled person's travel card.

Rate this page