This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Agencies and external partners helping people with care needs

We work with external partners and agencies who support people who need or provide care. These include:

  • charities helping the elderly
  • patient support and outreach
  • advice for carers

We've listed their contact details below. We are not responsible for advice given by non-council organisations.

You can also find information about our services, as well as how to reach us, further down this page.

Benefits advice and support

Charities supporting the elderly

Age UK

Age UK helps elderly people with lots of things, including:

  • at home help
  • care fees
  • transport
  • shopping
  • finding social activities

The Elderly Accommodation Counsel

The Elderly Accommodation Counsel provides housing and financial advice.

Rate this page