Report licensing concerns
If you are worried that someone is operating without a licence or permit, get in touch with the Community Protection team to report it.
The Community Protection team can give you advice on:
- taxi safety, including hackney carriages, private hire vehicles, their drivers and base operators
- premises who provide alcohol, regulated entertainment or late night refreshments under the Licensing Act 2003
- regulation of premises used for gambling under the Gambling Act 2005
- compliance of street traders with their licences
- highway obstructions, damage and danger on the highway