This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Report licensing concerns

If you are worried that someone is operating without a licence or permit, get in touch with the Community Protection team to report it.

The Community Protection team can give you advice on:

  • taxi safety, including hackney carriages, private hire vehicles, their drivers and base operators
  • premises who provide alcohol, regulated entertainment or late night refreshments under the Licensing Act 2003
  • regulation of premises used for gambling under the Gambling Act 2005
  • compliance of street traders with their licences
  • highway obstructions, damage and danger on the highway


Rate this page