As from 1st April 2020, our charges will increased in accordance with The Building (Local Authority Charges) Regulations 2010. If you wish to discuss your new project and the relevant fees, please call us on 01922 652600 or email email@example.com, the team will be happy to assist.
Walsall Trade Register Walsall Trade Register is not an approval scheme but is a register of businesses in the Walsall area.
Due to the current exceptional circumstances regarding Covid-19 and the Governments advice to socially distance, our Building Control team is now working from home. To enable us to continue to deliver our service to our valued customers, we would like to advise you of changes that we are making, whilst we navigate this difficult situation:
- We are processing all new applications, amendments, general enquiries, photographic evidence, notifications of dangerous structures submitted electronically as a priority.
- Fees can be paid via the Planning Portal or by BACS payment by contacting us for details.
- Unfortunately, you are now unable to visit us at the Civic Centre until further notice but you contact the Building Control department through firstname.lastname@example.org
- All site inspection requests will be considered in line with current Government Policy at a national and local level. A BCO will contact you to discuss your request.
- Decision Notices and all other responses will be sent electronically.
Please bear with us at this difficult time and we will update our advice as the situation evolves. We apologise for any delays that may occur in the processing of your Building Regulations application at this extraordinary time.
Thanks you for your patience.