This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Apply for hardship support

If the changes to the Council Tax Reduction (CTR) scheme mean that you are worse off and are experiencing severe financial hardship, we will find out if we can provide you with any additional support.

What you need to tell us

You’ll need to tell us about your income and expenditure. We will also need information about your circumstances.

How to apply

If you wish to apply for this support, you can do this on the Grant Approval website. You'll need to complete the online form in full.

What happens next

We will check that your award is correct and we make sure you are receiving the right support. We may be able to provide you with additional help towards your council tax for a temporary period. We will look at each case on its own merits.

Rate this page