Archive 2007-13 ERDF Programme Material
Dudley Metropolitan Borough is the 25th largest government district in England with a population of over 312,000 (2011 census). Dudley traditionally has been an industrial centre of manufacturing, however in recent years there has been a shift towards the service sector and tourism.
The following 2007-13 ERDF investments are taking place in Dudley:
• Dudley Council, Castle Hill Vision (ERDF contribution of £4,930,028)
• Dudley Canal Tunnel and Limestone Mines – The Portal Project (ERDF contribution of £997,103)
Visit the Black Country Blue Network webpage to read a case study of The Portal Project.
• Dudley Council, Dudley Town Centre Public Realm and Ambassador Project ( ERDF contribution£3,348,985)
• Dudley Council, Dudley Townscape Heritage Initiative ( ERDF contribution of £93, 225)
• Ruskin Mill Land Trust, Glasshouse Development Project (ERDF contribution of £483,018)