Ask for an assisted bin collection
You can apply for an assisted bin collection if you need help putting your bins out.
To be eligible for assisted collections, you must:
- have a health or mobility issue that prevents you from being able to put your bins out
- have no-one else living at your property who's able to put the bins out for you
How to apply
You must have an online account to apply for an assisted bin collection.
Any data collected as part of the application will be used in accordance with data protection law and the UK GDPR. Find out more about how we process your data.
If you're unable to complete the online form, you can:
- phone the customer experience centre and we will take you through the process
- go to a Walsall Connected hub, where we'll show you how to self-serve online
What to do if you move house
If you change your address you'll need to:
- cancel your existing assisted bin collection - you can do this by signing in to your account, selecting ‘assisted bin collection’ (under ‘my transactions’) and cancelling it
- reapply for an assisted bin collection at your new address