Report a dangerous building or structure
A dangerous structure is any building, or part of a building, alongside a public footpath or highway, that is in a poor condition. This may include garden walls, fences or hoardings.
Report a dangerous structure
You must provide the following information:
- the address of the structure
- photographs of the danger (optional)
- owner details, if you know who the owner is
- how to get access to the structure
- your name and contact details
Contact us to report a dangerous structure.
When you contact us we will make an initial assessment about the danger. If we assess the problem as high risk we aim to arrive on site that day. We will assess all other reports on the next working day.