This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Report a problem with a venue

You can use our online form to report a problem with a venue if you:

  • are a community organisation 
  • based in a council building
  • have a repair issue

Contact information

Before contacting us, please check to see if we can answer your question from our online information.

Write to us:

2nd Floor, Civic Centre Darwall Street Walsall West Midlands WS1 1DG

Rate this page