How to pay your parking fines/Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
Please allow one working day for your Penalty Charge Notice to be on our systems. Please have your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) number, vehicle registration and credit/debit card to hand.
You can pay your PCN in the following ways:
- Pay online
- Using our automated service which requires a touch phone: 01922 652526 (24 hours).
- By phone: 01922 652525 between the hours of 08:45 – 17:15 Monday to Thursday and 0845 - 1645 Friday.
- By post: Please make your cheque or postal order payable to Walsall Council, write your PCN number on the back and send it to: Parking Services, Walsall Council, Civic Centre, PO Box 23, Walsall, WS1 1TW. Please do not send post-dated cheques or cash.
- By cash:At a PayPoint outlet or at any Post Office (using the barcode on your correspondence). Allow 3 working days for your payment to reach us.
How to challenge a PCN or view evidence
- Challenge a PCN online - gives instant advice and answers. Online challenges have shorter response times than postal challenges.
- View evidence -Please have your penalty number, contravention code and vehicle registration ready.
- Challenge by post. You can write to us at Parking Services, Walsall Council, Civic Centre, P O Box 5373, Walsall, WS1 9HN. Please include your name, address, penalty number beginning with ‘XD’ and vehicle registration.
Please note we do not accept telephone challenges/appeals.
P O Box 5373
Telephone 01922 652525
Fax 01922 652675
Our opening hours are 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm on Friday.