How to pay your penalty charge notice (PCN)
Please allow one working day for your PCN to be on our systems. Please have your PCN number, vehicle registration and credit/debit card to hand.
Pay your PCN online
You can also pay your PCN in the following ways:
- Use our 24-hour automated service.
- By phone.
- By post: Please make your cheque or postal order payable to Walsall Council, write your PCN number on the back and send it to us. Please do not send post-dated cheques or cash
- By cash, at a PayPoint outlet or at any Post Office (using the barcode on your correspondence). Allow 3 working days for your payment to reach us
How to challenge a PCN or view evidence
- Challenge a PCN online - gives instant advice and answers. Online challenges have shorter response times than postal challenges.
- View evidence. Please have your penalty number, contravention code and vehicle registration ready.
- Challenge by post. You can write to us. Please include your name, address, penalty number beginning with ‘XD’ and vehicle registration.
We do not accept telephone challenges/appeals.