This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Housing for members of the armed forces

We can help members of the armed forces community find social housing.

By law we can give you additional preference on housing waiting lists. This means you can find a house more quickly.

If you are thinking of leaving the armed forces or are a former member of the armed forces, contact us for advice and help on how to find a home.

The following organisations also offer advice and support:

Find out about other support we offer members of the armed forces and their families.

Download the housing support guide for more information.

Download list

Rate this page