This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Buying the home you rent

We sold our homes to two housing associations in March 2003. They are Walsall Housing Group (WHG) and WATMOS Housing Co-operative (WATMOS)

There are two ways you can get help to buy your own home:

  • Right to Buy
  • Right to Acquire

If you were a council tenant before we sold our homes, you can still use the Right to Buy scheme. You can also use the Right to Acquire scheme.

Contact your landlord to find out which scheme you should apply for.

Right to Buy

The Right to Buy scheme is for council tenants.

Right to Acquire

Right to Acquire is for housing association tenants.

Rate this page