This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Advice for young people in need of accommodation

We can help if you are single and homeless, or threatened with homelessness, and:

  • aged between 16 and 29 years
  • a care leaver moving on from looked after, accommodated or fostered care

Contact us for advice and support. We can help you remain in your current home, or find somewhere else to live.

Local offer for care leavers

You can find out more about the support and advice available to care leavers in the local offer for care leavers.

Personalised housing plan (PHP)

If you are eligible, we will work with you to create a PHP to identify your housing and support needs. The plan will specify extra steps to help you resolve your current housing issue.

Extra care and support needs

We will work with children’s services to help with your extra care and support needs.

If you qualify for supported housing, we work in partnership with St Basils and WHG to help you live independently.

Types of accommodation

The type of accommodation offered could be:

  • host family/supported lodgings
  • flat share
  • self-contained flat

Rate this page