How we work together
Walsall Health and Wellbeing Board
The Board is made up of a number of partnership organisations, including:
- Walsall Council
- fire and rescue services
and others across the borough.
The Joint Local Health and Wellbeing Strategy outlines the how we will invest in mental and physical wellbeing in order to improve outcomes for the people of Walsall.
In the strategy, you can find out more about:
- how the Health and Wellbeing Board works
- background information about Walsall
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (known as JSNA)
- priorities for the Board (mental health and wellbeing, digital footprint / approach and children and young people)
- Walsall Together
- how the progress of health and wellbeing in Walsall will be monitored
Walsall Joint Local Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2022-2025Download PDF (654.88 KB)
Find out more about health and wellbeing boards on the government website.