Check your bin collection day
Things to remember
- Bins must be put out by 6.30am on your collection day.
- Please leave your bins at the edge of your property.
- We will not collect bins if they are too heavy or contaminated with the wrong items.
- Take your bins back in as soon as possible after the rubbish has been collected.
- All rubbish or recycling must be in the correct bin with the lid fully closed.
- Tell us if your bin has been missed.
If you have any extra waste or recycling, take it to a Household Waste Recycling Centre. For larger household items, you can arrange a bulky collection.