Please check your collection dates at the link below.
Check your bin collection day
Things to remember
- Bins must be put out by 6.30am on your collection day.
- Please leave your bins at the edge of your property.
- We will not collect bins if they are too heavy or contaminated with the wrong items.
- Take your bins back in as soon as possible after the rubbish has been collected.
- All rubbish, recycling or garden waste must be in the correct bin with the lid fully closed.
- Tell us if your bin has been missed.
For larger household items, you can arrange a bulky collection.