The Big Lottery Fund is-co-financing a range of ESF activity in the Black Country through the £23,700,000 Building Better Opportunities Programme (BBO). BBO significantly contributes to the delivery of the Black Country ESIF Strategy Social Inclusion Priorities.
The following priorities were identified:
- Families in poverty
- Digital and financial inclusion
- Employment support for the over 24s
- Targeted communities
The following organisations are delivering Black Country wide projects:
- Steps to Work Ltd (Walsall) and partners, BBO Bridges employment support for over 24’s.
- Heart of England Community Foundation, BBO Community Matters, providing training and generating prosperity in Black Country communities.
- Black Country Together CIC – BBO Family Matters building skills and confidence to get people into work.
- Walsall Housing Group Limited and Accord Group, BBO Clickstart digital and financial inclusion.