Data Analysis Level 4 Skills Bootcamp
Why Data Analysis?
Data analysis is used in business to help organisations make better business decisions. Whether it’s market research, product research, positioning, customer reviews, sentiment
analysis, or any other issue for which data exists, analysing data will provide insights that organisations need in order to make the right choices.
Why become a Data Analyst?
- Data analysis is a fast-growing field and skilled analysts are in high demand across all sectors
- The Data Analytics field has witnessed one of the most impressive spikes in the number of job postings in recent years in the UK and across the world
- Data Analysts have become key team members whose work plays a critical role in a company’s bottom line, making their work hugely valuable.
- Data Analysts have the flexibility of working from home, which opens up a bigger job market regardless of your location
- Future proof yourself by learning the skills that are in demand for the current and future jobs market
- Aged 19+
- Unemployed or Self-Employed
- Unemployed for less than 12 months
- Have a Maths & English Level 2
- IT / Digital work experience would be an advantage
Get in Touch: