Warehouse Operatives - Lichfield
As a Warehouse Operative in our DC, your role will play a huge part in making sure our stores get what they need so our customers can have what they want, when they want it.
Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly
- Picking and manually handling stock
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Making sure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Taking responsibility for your own and others safety whilst at work
- Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently
- Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently
- Working both independently and as part of a team
Double Days 06: 00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
Basic hourly rate for 37.5 hours per week whilst on new starter contract £9.155
Basic hourly rate for 37.5 hours per week after your training period £10.062
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01922 654353