Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Team: Customer Services Team
Reports To: Team Leader
Closing Date: 19th January 2020
To provide a professional and responsive customer orientated service to whg customers via the Contact Centre and whg receptions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Resolve enquiries at the first point of contact, providing an immediate and clear response, ensuring accurate reporting and accounts of information.
- Respond efficiently to customer enquiries using a variety of different digital platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook, and Customer Portal etc.
- Ensure a prompt referral to an individual colleague or team for resolution, as required, therefore encouraging our ‘one team’ value. Use whg’s IT systems and databases to ensure that all customer contact details are recorded efficiently and accurately.
- Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working in the Housing Sector.
- An awareness of current legislation and issues affecting the Housing Sector.
You must have:
- A Level 2 qualification in Customer Services qualified by equivalent experience.
- Recent experience of dealing with high volume of calls within a busy contact centre environment.
- Experience of working within a busy front of house environment.
- Working hours will be determined on a rota basis.
- Post holder must be flexible, as Customer Services operate shift patterns between 08.00am and 06.00pm Monday to Friday and 08.00am to 1.00pm Saturday.
- There is a requirement for travel between office locations.
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01922 654353