Warehouse Operative - Davenport Burgess
An opportunity has arisen for a warehouse operative within a fast paced environment. As part of our warehouse Team you will engage in Continuous Improvement and share best practice with colleagues, together with having a strong focus on supporting other departments within the business.
- Full-Time role
- 5 days per week – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Weekend overtime when required
- Salary: National Minimum Wage with a 4 week trial period.
Roles and responbilities:
- Picking and packing goods.
- Moving stock around by hand.
- Packing and sending orders daily
- Keeping accurate records of stock and paperwork up to date.
- Replenishing items in picking locations.
- Using Scan to light devices for picking and sending goods.
- Basic understanding of IT is Essential for this positon.
- We require excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment would be ideal.
- Previous experience using a handheld bar-code scanner would be an advantage.