Machine Operator / Minder - Magna
Magna are the UK’s leading co-manufacturer for global chocolate confectionery brands, producing in excess of 20,000 tons of chocolate products annually. We’re creative in our technical solutions and very progressive in the development of our factory, investing annually over £10 million.
- Temporary contracts
- Days £10 p/h
- Night £11.36 p/h + shift allowance of 13.64%
- Days -Monday to Wednesday, 7.30am to 7.30pm
- Days- Thursday to Saturday, 7.30am to 7.30pm
- Nights -Sunday to Tuesday, 7.30pm to 7.30am
- Nights -Wednesday to Friday 7.30pm to 7.30am
- Average holiday pay
- travel – coaches from Wolverhampton have started from 12 pick-up points around Wolverhampton
- Magna have a secure car park for 200 cars near to the site, with a shuttle bus operating
Roles and responsibilities:
- Operating machines to standard with materials i.e Cartons or Foil
- Ensure the machine is kept to highest standard
- May collect downtime data, dependant on what machine you are running.
- Ensure safe working practices
- Maintaining quality products being achieved throughout, by checking print and packaging.
- May need to work on the production line pack and stacking if your machine is not running.
- Attendance & Punctuality a necessity
- Flexible to work additional shifts if necessary