Walsall FC Community Programme has successfully secured 10 Government Kickstart opportunities for local Young People. The Kickstart Scheme offers paid work experience for 6 months, 25 hours per week. The role will include delivery of engagement football sessions and invitations for local residents to attend matches.
System Group will be holding weekly information and recruitment sessions for their next round of Free LGV Driver training courses. Information sessions will be held virtually over Zoom every Tuesday at 2.00pm.
Walsall Works are hosting a warehouse and logistics virtual careers event on Wednesday 21 April 2021 at 2.00pm - 3.00pm.
Join the virtual event to:
- Meet local employers in the Warehouse and Logistics sector.
- Get advice and support with accessing and securing a new long term career.
- Find out about the latest Jobs, training and apprenticeship opportunities.
HS2 is at an advanced stage. Parliament has approved the construction of Phase One and work is well underway. There are over 200 active work sites between London and Birmingham. Building Phase One of the HS2 route will support 22,000 jobs, including many apprentices.
Be part of Birmingham 2022.
During the next 2 years Birmingham 2022 will be recruiting for 1000 jobs and 10,000 volunteer opportunities along with looking for ambitious, innovative community projects that support a diverse range of subjects
RMF Training Academy are moving the theory elements of their construction training to online delivery.
Now is the time to gain new skills in a new sector:
- Gain industry level qualifications
- Virtual classroom with live course tutor
- Guaranteed interview with national recruiter