Date: Monday 27th April 2020 (13:00 -16:00)
This has been cancelled:
Unfortunately the decision has been made to cancel this training session, apologies for any inconvenience.
Venue: Education Development Centre, Pelsall Lane, Rushall, WS4 1NG
Right Help Right Time – A Multi-agency Guide on the continuum of need
Target Group: Level - All
This training is particularly relevant for all staff, volunteers working in the statutory, voluntary, community or independent sectors
This Multi-Agency workshop will increase Practitioners’ knowledge and confidence in identifying the right level of support needed for children and young people at the right time in that persons life. Right help right time training will look at the multi-agency guidance on the continuum of need, the workshop will go through the shared ambition of the safeguarding partnership to provide the right level of help at the right time so children and their families have their needs met outside of statutory safeguarding processes.
- All agencies will have a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of children, young people and adults at risk in the borough
- All agencies will be able to promote positive working relationships with each other and children, adults and their families
- To understand to continuum of need and the different levels of need
- To be able to determine the level of need for each child with the support of the guidance, and how to respond to that identified level of need.
- How to make a referral into Early Help and the Multi-agency screening hub if required
- To have a deeper understanding of other agencies that can support children and their families.
To Book a place please complete the form below.
Trainers from across the partnership
Education Development Centre, Pelsall Lane, Rushall, WS4 1NG