Due to Covid-19 all our face to face training is currently CANCELLED - we do have a range of virtual training, online courses, webinar and podcasts that are available please go to the 'eLearning' or 'webinar and podcast' section within learning and development on the safeguarding website.
Date: Monday 23rd November 2020 (9:30 -16:30)
Venue: Education Development Centre, Pelsall Lane, Rushall, WS4 1NG
Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP2)
Target Group: Level 3
This course is aimed at Social Workers, Early Help Workers, Health, Education staff whom work to support families in making positive change to the family environment.
Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP2) is a strengths based tool which helps practitioners assess and measure the quality of care a child is receiving. The tool is particularly effective in helping identify when a child is being neglected, the lived experiences of a child and how interventions can be targeted to bring about improvements to individual children’s lives. The GCP2 training covers all aspects of information about completing a GCP2 tool with families. Post GCP2 training practitioners are licenced to be able to undertake and complete a GCP2 tool with families known to their service or setting.
- Consolidate your knowledge in relation to neglect
- Following training, become licenced to undertake a GCP2 tool
- Cover how GCP2 fits into local practice.
- Understand Neglect definitions, impact and evidence
- Competently introduce, undertake, score and report on a GCP2.
- Understand the local arrangements with GCP2 and support available post training.
To Book a place please complete the form below.
Georgina Atkins, Natasha Gayle, Sukhvir Kaur Dhillon, Kim Ford
Education Development Centre, Pelsall Lane, Rushall, WS4 1NG