Date: Friday 24th January 2020 (9:30 -16:30)
Venue: Education Development Centre, Pelsall Lane, Rushall, WS4 1NG
Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP2)
Target Group: Level 3
This course is aimed at Social Workers, Early Help Workers, Health, Education staff whom work to support families in making positive change to the family environment.
Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP2) is a strengths based tool which helps practitioners assess and measure the quality of care a child is receiving. The tool is particularly effective in helping identify when a child is being neglected, the lived experiences of a child and how interventions can be targeted to bring about improvements to individual children’s lives. The GCP2 training covers all aspects of information about completing a GCP2 tool with families. Post GCP2 training practitioners are licenced to be able to undertake and complete a GCP2 tool with families known to their service or setting.
- Consolidate your knowledge in relation to neglect
- Following training, become licenced to undertake a GCP2 tool
- Cover how GCP2 fits into local practice.
- Understand Neglect definitions, impact and evidence
- Competently introduce, undertake, score and report on a GCP2.
- Understand the local arrangements with GCP2 and support available post training.
To Book a place please complete the form below.
Georgina Atkins, Natasha Gayle, Sukhvir Kaur Dhillon, Kim Ford
Education Development Centre, Pelsall Lane, Rushall, WS4 1NG