WSP Virtual Training Right Help Right Time - A multi-agency guidance on the continuum of need
Right Help Right Time – A Multi-agency Guide on the continuum of need - Virtual Training
Target Group: Level - All
This training is particularly relevant for all staff, volunteers working in the statutory, voluntary, community or independent sectors
This Multi-Agency workshop will increase Practitioners’ knowledge and confidence in identifying the right level of support needed for children and young people at the right time in that persons life. Right help right time training will look at the multi-agency guidance on the continuum of need, the workshop will go through the shared ambition of the safeguarding partnership to provide the right level of help at the right time so children and their families have their needs met outside of statutory safeguarding processes.
- All agencies will have a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of children, young people and adults at risk in the borough
- All agencies will be able to promote positive working relationships with each other and children, adults and their families
- To understand to continuum of need and the different levels of need
- To be able to determine the level of need for each child with the support of the guidance, and how to respond to that identified level of need.
- How to make a referral into Early Help and the Multi-agency screening hub if required
- To have a deeper understanding of other agencies that can support children and their families.
Wednesday 7th October 2020 10:00am - 11:30am
Tuesday 10th November 2020 1:30 - 3:00pm
Thursday 10th December 2020 1:30 - 3:00pm
Friday 15th January 2021 10:00 - 11:30am
Thursday 11th February 2021 10:00 - 11:30pm
Tuesday 9th March 2021 13:30 - 3:00pm
This training is delivered through MS Teams - you will be sent a link 48 hours prior to training
If you have a One Source login then please click 'yes' below. If you don't please click 'No' - you will need to complete a short form, you will then be sent an email with your log in - please note when you have received your log in you will need to log on to One Source to book your place - completing the short form DOES NOT book your place.