Safeguarding Adults: Level 3 Training
Explore professional safeguarding approaches to protect adults at risk
This course contributes towards the achievement of Level 3 Safeguarding competencies, as set out in Safeguarding for Adults: Roles and Competencies.
On this course, you’ll build the skills to ensure people at risk of abuse and neglect receive the care and protection they need to stay safe and unharmed.
You’ll explore safeguarding in a professional context and learn how to appropriately share information on safeguarding concerns in writing and in meetings.
You’ll also reflect on the complexity of the role of supervision in safeguarding and learn ways to overcome safeguarding challenges.
Topics will you cover
- Taking part, and contributing to, wider multi-disciplinary safeguarding meetings
- The challenges of complex safeguarding concerns
- How communication, information sharing and confidentiality contribute to effective safeguarding
- Professional and contemporaneous safeguarding documentation
- Reflective practice and the role of supervision in safeguarding
To complete this course please access the link below: